- July 2, 2020
- Comments: 2 Comments
- Posted by: Administrator
In this post we will talk about following titles in detail:
- # Professional Tips and Tricks for Hooded Eyes Makeup
- # Applying Eye Makeup for Hooded Eyes
- # Hooded Eyes and Low Eyebrows Makeup
Hooded eyes makeup needs much more attention than normal eyes makeup because if it wont be done correctly, it would make your eyes look smaller or closed ones. There are many hooded eyes makeup tips and smart hooded eyes makeup tricks which assist us to properly make the eyes attractive and smoky without a feeling of a much hooded eye. You don’t need to curse yourself about having hooded eyes, instead you need to learn the pros of hooded eyes and makeup techniques to have unique yet attractive eyes in a crowded place or a function.
You just need to follow some bullet points of Do’s and Don’ts and then It is all about being a master about hooded eyes eyeliner and hooded eyeshadow makeup to pop up your eyes and make your eyes brighter and wider. Let’s see all major professional tips for hooded eyes. Let’s see the correct method of applying eye makeup, eyeliner and eyeshadow for hooded eyes altogether.
Applying Eye Makeup for Hooded Eyes
First of all, let’s have a detailed overview of hooded eyes, why they are different and why they need some different makeup technique for popping them up.
Hooded eyes and makeup are somewhat different and unique because of the slight difference in the shape of eyes. Hooded eyes have some extra layer of thick skin covering the eye crease which leads the eye-lid to appear smaller. Now we need to adjust our makeup style according to this specific shape to make the lid more wider, more prominent and brighter. So, our eyes won’t appear as the closed ones. Let’s start with several hooded eyes makeup tricks related to each important step. Have a closer look at the following Do’s and Don’ts.
1. Always apply a base to your eyelid before applying any highlighter or shadow. A base will help you to create an artificial crease line which won’t appear normally in case of a hooded eye. Then you can obviously adjust the artificial crease a bit higher than your normal ones. That’s how you can cope with the hooded eye situation.
2. Do apply darker shade and brighter highlighter to support a fake transition supporting your artificial crease upward to make your eyes wide open.
3. Do create a depth of the transition with a bit darker shade on the artificial crease.
1. Don’t push your eyebrows all the way down. Just keep them shorter and naturally upfront.
2. Don’t highlight your whole brow bone, otherwise you will end up popping out your hooded eyes and makeup won’t look professional.
3. Don’t apply rigid artificial eyelids. They will ultimately make your eyes smaller and closer.
These are basics to fake the hooded eyes and makeup. Now let’s see a proper way to put hooded eyes eyeliner and hooded eyes eyeshadow to pop up and make even hooded eyes wider and more professional.
Hooded Eyes Eyeliner Tips
Hooded eyes eyeliner tips are used to make the eyes crease and eyelid as normal as possible. You can fake the shape of your eyes with a slight adjustment of your eyeliner technique for the hooded eyes. Following are some important tips for applying a hooded eyes eyeliner.
● You should not apply thick eyeliner on hooded eyes. It will make them look weird.
● You should not extend the eyeliner from the wings. Keep it just as straight as the natural eyelash.
● You should not apply a darker thick eyeliner to the bottom eyelash at all. Instead apply a thin eyeliner to just the outer half of the eyelash. Don’t go too inward. Let your eyes open and widen.
Hooded Eyeshadow Tips
You have seen some slight adjustment to the eyeliner technique regarding hooded cases. In the same way, we slightly change the hooded eyeshadow method as well. Note down all the following hooded eyes makeup tips regarding eyeshadow.
● Apply some eyeshadow starting from the eye shore and apply it to the outer v of the eyes to extend the outer v to give a new smoky look to hooded ones.
● Apply some eyeshadow to just the outer side of the eyelid. Don’t apply the eyeshadow in the inner sides of the lid to keep the eyes open. Otherwise they would appear as smaller, stretched and closed ones.
● Apply some eyeshadow with shimmer on the mobile lid to make a difference between the crafted crease and the other portion of the eyelid.
Hooded Eyes and Low Eyebrows Makeup
One of the important hooded eyes makeup tips is to adjust the low eyebrows to appear as uplifted eyebrows to hide the hooded eyes. There are some natural and unnatural ways to do it. But uplifting the low eyebrow from hooded eyes makeup tricks is a prominent goal. In an unnatural way, you can shave low bowing down eyebrows and then make some new marks and fill them with sharp pencil or brush tools to have a new uplifted eyebrow.
In a natural way, you can just make some measurements and place some starting and ending marks on your low bowing eyebrows and then pluck out the remaining bottom portion of the eyebrows. These are some of the weird but effective hooded eyes makeup tricks to lift your eyebrows and make your eyes wide open.
Placing a proper mark according to your face cut is about catching a pencil or brush. Align the pencil along with the outer corner of nose and inner corner of eye and place a starting mark of the brow.
In the second step, align the pencil along the outer corner of the nose along with the iris of the eye and place an ending mark to make an uplift eyebrow.
Now this is your uplifted eyebrow. The remaining low eyebrow should be plucked out to some extent until it gives you an uplifted new eyebrow shape. This is a common smart trick among hooded eyes makeup tips to design and craft an uplift eyebrow during hooded eyes makeup.
These are all tips and tricks related to hooded eye makeup to portray your eyes much wider and open with the correct usage of hooded eyeshadow trick and hooded eyeliner trick and bringing your low bowing eyebrows uplift. If you still have some confusion, you must consult with a nearby salon for professional makeup services.